Thank you all for your role in the constant evolution of Centerpoint Institute. Today Centerpoint continues to be a unique and life changing resource for those in transition, and looking to transform their lives by finding work with purpose and passion. We are honored to still be serving the globe (yes, the globe!) after 22 years of providing career guidance. Here are just a few note worthy successes of Centerpoint’s year:
- We hired three new facilitators: Jennifer Youngblood, Ruth Rogers and Barbara Muller. They have already begun to elevate our services and programs, we are very fortunate to have them!
- Centerpoint gained a completely new board of directors! In November we held our first Retreat, which gave us a three year strategy that we are very excited about. We will share more about this in the upcoming year.
- Just this month we updated our website with the intention of modernizing and simplifying the content. In early January we will finalize the upgrade, be sure to check back then!
- We partnered with Vibrant Life Source to bring you “Starting From the Source“, a three month health and wellness workshop that helps you become the healthiest you! We will continue this program in 2015, as well as offer one day Retreats.
- Carol continues to jet set all over the world as a powerful Key Note Speaker, presenter and panelist. Her book, “The Time Between Dreams” continues to sell well and grow in the industry as a necessary tool for anyone in transition.
- We have seen a beautiful group on volunteers come and go in 2014. We can’t say enough how incredible our volunteers are, they truly keep the office running.Thank you 2014 volunteers- we love you!
Centerpoint Institute is able to do what we do because of generous Alumni and supporters like you! Our workshop tuition covers just 85% of the actual cost, and the generous volunteer and sponsorship programs we extend to those in need, we very much rely on our annual donations to keep us moving forward. Consider giving to Centerpoint today, so that next year we can report back another 1,000 people go through our program in order to design a life they love! Just $5 makes a difference…thank you every so kindly!
From our staff, board of directors and volunteers- we wish you a wonderful holiday season and a Happy New Year!