Saturday (EASTSIDE LOCATION) 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Facilitator: Jennifer Youngblood
Foundation to the Centerpoint experience, this program goes far beyond tips found in common career guidance books. You’ll end knowing the most effective next steps toward a renewed sense of purpose and balance. Perfect for those who are reevaluating or making a change in work or life, this Workshop gives you the practical tools to get you unstuck and moving forward.
- Have more patience with yourself as you move through the change process and view change in a more positive way.
- Put your tired, stuck, burned out, or overwhelmed feelings into perspective.
- Define effective next steps for working with the process instead of against it.
- Understand and apply a unique model of change and transition.
- Define what to expect from each phase.